How does it work
- Pay your product in 3 convenient installments for a maximum amount of 2000 euros.
- At the time of payment, use a valid debit or credit card in your name, entering all the required data.
- You must be at least 18 years old, reside in Italy and be able to enter into a legally binding contract.
- The first payment is charged when the seller confirms your order, while the next 2 payments are automatically charged 30 and 60 days after the initial payment.
- Download the Klarna App to follow your loan updates.
- With Pay in 3 installments there are no interest costs or commissions if you respect your automatic payment plan. In case of late payment, we may charge late fees. In case of non-payment, the amount of the installment will be added to the next installment together with any overdue fees.
- If you cancel your purchase or return your items, we will automatically forfeit the amount due (as soon as this has been confirmed by the seller). If you return an order that has already been paid for, we will refund the full amount.
Klarna accepts most debit and credit cards that are not expiring.
If a card type is not accepted, you will be notified before I complete the purchase.
For more information, read the complete guide.
How does it work
- Pay in 3 installments without interest and without management costs using your PayPal account.
- Pay in advance when you want, at no additional cost.
- "Pay in 3 installments" is available for natural persons of age and holders of a Personal PayPal account with respect to which they are registered as resident in Italy. Such individuals must also have a valid debit or credit card or a confirmed bank account linked to the PayPal account as a method of payment for the entire duration of the repayments under the Loan.
- Your request is analyzed in real time and you will receive a response within seconds.
- Download the PayPal App to follow the updates of your installments.
For more information, read the complete guide .