Concession Law 104.

On our site you can take advantage of Law 104, and you will not have to pay VAT at 22% but at 4% as per LAW 5 February 1992, n. 104.

The necessary documents to attach to our email are:

  1. Link to the product you are interested in
  2. Identity document: the customer must provide a copy of their valid identity document.
  3. Self-certification: the customer must complete and send a self-certification in which he confirms that he possesses the requirements established by law 104.
    NB To receive the self-certification signed by the disabled person in PDF format, request it in the email forwarded.
  4. INPS resolution on the assessment of disability.

    For further information, write to our WhatsApp channel +39 353 335 3291.